CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Open: 8 June-28th of September 2018
As a result of the European integration processes, there is an increased need for a new profile of experts on the market with specific knowledge about Europe, European Union and its history of both economic and political cooperation. For this reason, the Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies and the School of Economics and Business of the University of Sarajevo (AACSB, EPAS & AQA accredited) in cooperation with the University of Bologna jointly organize and implement the MA program in European studies.
This programme educates young professionals in an interdisciplinary and innovative way since 2000 to become a pillar in the European integration processes. Its goal is to contribute to the realisation of these processes and increase the awareness of its immense importance for Bosnia and Herzegovina and its wider region. This study is intended for graduate students of all faculties, who have the need and desire to contribute to the transition processes and the EU accession of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The programme is implemented in accordance with Bologna standards and includes interdisciplinarity, mobility of both professors and students, ECTS grading system, partnership between different universities and high quality of teaching. Students can enroll in +1 year (60 ECTS) entirely in English language or +2 year programme (120 ECTS) (ENG and BCS)
Tuition fee: 1-year program 2500 Euro / 2 years program 3500 Euro
How to apply?
- Fill out the ONLINE APPLICATION (follow the link)
- Submit all the required documents to the Centre for Interdisciplinary studies before the 28th of September 2018.
Together with the online application and the Application form candidates must submit the following documents:
- Original diploma or a certified copy of the original (or a graduation certificate if still waiting for the issuance of the diploma )
- Diploma supplement/transcript of records, or a certified copy of the original
- Academic recognition of the diploma (for students who graduated from Universities outside of BiH)
- Motivation letter
- Proof of active knowledge of English language
- Birth certificate
- Citizenship certificate
For more information, please see: