ABOUT THE PROGRAM
As a result of the European integration processes, there is an increased need for a new profile of experts on the market with specific knowledge about Europe, European Union and its history, in terms of both economic and political cooperation. For this reason, the Center for Interdisciplinary Studies and the School of Economics and Business of the University of Sarajevo (AACSB, EPAS & AQA accredited) in cooperation with the University of Bologna jointly organize and implement the MA program in European studies.
Since 2000, this program has been educating young professionals in an interdisciplinary and innovative way, enabling them to become the pillars of change in the European integration processes. Its goal is to contribute to the realization of these processes and increase the awareness of their immense importance for Bosnia and Herzegovina and its wider region. The program is intended for graduate students of all faculties, who have the need and desire to contribute to the transition processes and the accession of Bosnia and Herzegovina to the EU.
The interdisciplinary program is implemented in accordance with Bologna standards and includes mobility of both professors and students, ECTS grading system, partnership between different universities and high quality of teaching. Students can enroll in one-year program (+1), worth 60 ECTS credits, or two-year program (+2), worth 120 ECTS credits. The languages of instruction are Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian or English.
One-year program: 2,500 EUR
Two-year program: 3,500 EUR
How to apply?
- The program is open for PRE-APPLICATIONS, and the official ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BE ON THE platform https://upis.unsa.ba/ from 30.08. to 01.10.2021.
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
Together with the online application and the Application form, candidates must submit the following documents:
- Original diploma or a certified copy of the original (or a graduation certificate if still waiting for the diploma to be issued)
- Diploma supplement/transcript of records, or a certified copy of the original
- Academic recognition of the diploma (for students who graduated from Universities outside of Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- CV to be sent at email@example.com
- Motivation letter
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of citizenship
For more information, please see: