The First term of the Programme awards 30 ECTS and consists of 6 cluster courses, three elective seminars and a midterm exam. In this phase students are based at the University of Sarajevo, Center for Interdisciplinary Studies. The lectures are held by over 40 professors and experts from partner universities, IGOs, and NGOs.
- FOUNDATIONS OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND DEMOCRACY
- NATIONALISM, IDENTITY AND CONFLICT
- DEMOCRATISATION AND EU INTEGRATION
- INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS NORMS AND STANDARDS
- MECHANISMS FOR HUMAN RIGHTS PROTECTION AND IMPLEMENTATION
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY